I am a mom, a judge, a former prosecutor, and an experienced attorney running for Wisconsin Supreme Court. I’ve spent more than two decades fighting to ensure justice for the people of our state, and now I am ready to bring my experience and commitment to working for Wisconsin’s working families on the State Supreme Court.
I’ve spent more than twenty years in our Wisconsin court rooms fighting to ensure justice for the people of our state. Over the past two decades, I’ve gained the experience we need, right now and in this moment, to protect the values we share. I know the challenges and the problems Wisconsin families face.
I have spent my career, first as a prosecutor, and now as a judge, working to make our community safer.
I’ve overseen both civil and criminal courts—making tough decisions to send violent criminals away, and rendered compassionate verdicts to give people a second chance.
In our courts, I see the challenges our neighbors face every day: I see moms like me working two jobs, but still not able to make ends meet. I see families losing their homes when a family member gets sick and the medical bills stack up.
I see victims of violent crime, especially in our poorest neighborhoods, struggling to find a way as guns, drugs, and gangs devastate their community. And I see neighbors trying to get their lives back on track, but stuck in a criminal justice system that needs reform.
Judges are challenged every single day: to weigh the facts, examine the evidence and deliver a decision. And while there is so much at stake here in Wisconsin, inexperience is not an option if we want to protect our values at the highest level.
I am prepared to fight and represent our values on day one. I’m excited to be on this journey, and look forward to speaking with you soon.
“I know the challenges and the problems Wisconsin families face. I have spent my career, first as a prosecutor, and now as a judge, working to make our community safer.”
Rebecca Dallet Professional Experience
– Judge, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, 2008-present
– Adjunct Professor of Law, Marquette University Law School, 2006-2009
– Presiding Court Commissioner, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, 2007-2008
– Assistant District Attorney, Office of District Attorney, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, 1996-2007
– Special Assistant United States Attorney, Office of the United States Attorney, 1999-2002
– Judicial Law Clerk, Aaron Goodtein, United States Magistrate Judge, 1994-1996
Religious, Civic, and other Memberships
– Secretary, Association of Women Lawyers, 2016-present
– Member, Milwaukee Trial Judges Association, 2015-present
– Board Member, Women’s Philanthropy MJF, 2014-present
– Ex-Officio Director, Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association, 2013-present
– Member, Violence Against Women Act Justice System Training Advisory Committee, 2013-present
– Youth Activities Coordinator/Advisor, Congregation Shalom, 1994-2013
– Volunteer, Pearls for Teen Girls, 2012-2013
– Volunteer, Wisconsin Humane Society, 2000-2002
– Rebecca Dallet Biography and Profile (Rebecca Dallet)